Lexan & Electrical- The electrical wiring is complete. The longest, most tedious part of the build is finally done! I purchased a new optima battery and installed it. Now it was time to check all of my circuits. I had confidence in my wiring, but it didn’t stop me from wondering if everything was going to work the way I intended. I verified my switches were all off, then I pulled the power on at the disconnect. Started flipping through the circuits getting all excited as the lights lit up and all connections made. I was very happy all worked properly. Below you can see my parking lights, which are merely dash cluster light bulbs mounted in the headlights. I haven’t decided to cut my regular parking lights into the fiberglass bumper yet.
I added some carbon fiber tubing protection to the steering column.
The Speedwire main board is awesome.
I utilized my old switch panel in the glovebox for accessory circuits. The MSD 7531 unit has the shift light operation being triggered by no more than 3 amps continuous to ground, so a shift light relay was added.
Pages: 1 2