New from BMR Suspension – the Tubular Upper and Lower Torque Box Reinforcement Braces for 1979-2004 Ford Mustang. These braces reduce lower control arm mount deflection and helps to safely apply for horsepower and torque to the chassis. See more details below.
Increase stiffness and reinforce the torque boxes in your 1979-2004 Mustang with Tubular Torque Box Reinforcement Braces from BMR Suspension. When large amounts of torque are applied to the Fox chassis, the factory torque boxes are known to crack and rip. BMR’s Torque Box Reinforcement Braces are designed to bolt into the ’79-’04 Mustang chassis, adding strength to the upper and lower control arm mounts.BMR’s TBR004 Torque Box Reinforcement Braces are designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications.
This kit includes braces and hardware to reinforce the upper and lower rear control arm mounts (torque boxes). The tubular upper reinforcement braces and CNC-laser cut, CNC-formed, MIG-welded lower plates bolt in using supplied hardware and require very little fabrication to install. The braces can also be purchased separately for theuppers (TBR005) and lowers (TBR003). When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustang
- Reduces upper and lower control arm mount deflection
- Bolt-in design
- Increases the amount of horsepower and torque that can safely be applied to the chassis
- CNC-laser cut, CNC-formed, MIG welded steel plate and DOM steel tubing for precise fit
- Includes all needed hardware
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.