New from Edelbrock – their Universal Micro Electronic Fuel Pumps. These fuel pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package that is easy to install. See more details below.
Edelbrock is excited to expand its fuel pump line to now include these new Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps.
Edelbrock Universal Micro Electronic Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature a durable simple design that reduces the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Edelbrock Universal Micro Electronic Fuel Pumps are easy to install and operate quietly so you won’t know it’s there!
All three fuel pumps feature a 1/8″ NPT inlet port and 5/16″ barb outlet port, as well as a compact design; measuring at 3.25″ wide by 4.5″ long (without the filter). The included filter has a 5/16″ barb inlet. Replacement filters are available; 40 micron (#17311) for use with Gasoline/E85 applications and 100 micron (#17312) for use with diesel applications.
- Features a gravity fed in-line, self-priming and regulating design
- Designed for use with automotive and industrial applications
- Easy to setup 2-wire design
- Can also be used as a lift or transfer pump
- For use with standard 12-volt negative ground systems with 1 amp draw at maximum delivery
- Includes fuel pump, filter, mounting hardware and instructions
- Available for gasoline and diesel applications