New from Hotchkis – Total Vehicle Suspension Systems for 1965-66 Ford Galaxies. These systems are engineered to directly bolt in place and drastically improve the driving experience.. See more details below.
Full size Ford fans will be excited to learn they can transform their benign handling Galaxie into a driving machine with help from Hotchkis Sport Suspension! Their new Total Vehicle System is a complete suspension package engineered to directly bolt in place and drastically improve the driving experience of your ’65-’66 full size Ford.
The system starts with spec coil springs that lower the car for improved looks and lower center of gravity. The front springs feature a 700-lbs/in spring rate while the rears are 190-lbs-in to produce a smooth, balanced ride with damping provided by their premium Hotchkis/Fox 1.5 SPS shocks.
To vastly improve handling and steering control, the Geometry Corrected A-Arms and Lower Control Arms are designed with optimized ball joint angles and improved caster/camber curves. The beautifully fabricated Lower Arms feature replaceable bolt-in heavy duty ball joints, polyurethane bushings and like the Upper Control Arms are TIG welded for extreme strength. The Upper Arms are crafted from 1.25 DOM steel complemented with 4130 chromoly billet cross-shafts. The Hotchkis adjustable 1-3/8” lightweight hollow Sway Bar and fabricated Strut Rods complete the premium front end package.
The rear suspension includes fabricated lower Trailing Arms along with double adjustable Upper Trailing Arm to allow for proper pinion angle adjustment. The Rear Suspension package virtually eliminates wheel hop in high horsepower applications and dramatically increases traction and stability in all forms of driving. The adjustable Panhard Rod and unique 1” chromoly rear Sway Bar round out the package to keep the rear end secure during extreme cornering.
The Hotchkis Stage II TVS Kit for the ’65-’66 Galaxie is supplied with everything you need to complete the installation including Grade-8 hardware, precision U-bolts, polyurethane bushings, laser cut axle and shock mounts, and more. The result is a full size Ford that handles like a modern sports car, has great looks with a lower stance, and importantly, offers exceptional ride quality.
- Choose from a complete suspension package, Part# 80042-2 or individual components
- Improved stance with a 0.5” drop in the front and 1.5” in the rear
- Geometry corrected Tubular A-Arms and Lower Control Arms crafted with increased camber and caster alignment capabilities
- Hollow Front and adjustable Rear Sway bars can be tuned to your driving needs
- 1.5 Hotchkis Street Performance Shocks by Fox are developed specifically for the size and weight of the Ford Galaxie. Fabricated upper front shock mounts are included.
- Components finished in a durable gloss black powder coating
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, backed by a lifetime guarantee