New from Hotchkis – the 1963-65 Ford Ranchero Subframe Connectors. These connectors will reduce chassis flex to improve the overall handling of your Ranchero. See more details below.
When you add a little power combined with modern, sticky tires to a second generation Ford Ranchero, you’ll quickly learn about the inherent weakness and flexibility of the original uni-body construction. Our new Subframe Connectors tie the front end assembly to the rear leaf spring mount area effectively reducing chassis flex to improve the overall handling of your Ranchero.
The new Subframe Connectors, PN 4020, are fabricated from 1.00”, .095”-wall rectangular tubing and MIG welded for sturdy construction. Each Connector is designed with contours to fit as closely to the floor as possible – with no cutting or modifications required. The front section bolts in place while the rear connector fits directly to the leaf spring mount and is welded in place in minutes. You’ll instantly feel the benefits of a stronger chassis foundation in cornering, launches and even in daily driving.
- The most cost effective improvement to your Ranchero’s handling
- Reduces body-roll, improves cornering prowess and allows for harder launches
- Direct-fit with no floor modifications required
- Crafted from USA-made rectangular steel tubing for maximum ground clearance
- CNC laser cut brackets and mounts for a precise fit and finish
- Supplied with Grade-8 fasteners and finished in a durable black powdercoat
- Handcrafted in “Race City, USA”, Mooresville, NC