New from Hotchkis – the Series 2.1 Hotchkis Tuned Shocks for Ford Lightning trucks. These shocks are designed to deliver great strength and consistent performance. See more details below.
The new Series 2.1 Hotchkis Tuned Shocks are assembled from a hard anodized 6016-T aluminum body that delivers great strength as well as superior heat dissipation producing consistent performance. Inside the monotube shock a unique oil/gas separator prevents cavitation during rapid shock cycling. For ultimate performance and longevity, the shocks are factory filled with Red Line synthetic shock oil to deliver superior performance and elimination of shock fade generated from spirited driving.
The Hotchkis Tuned Series 2.1 shocks are engineered specifically to improve the stability and ride quality of the Ford Lightning while providing comfort for every day driving.
- Designed specifically to improve the stability, dynamic roll control and comfort of the Ford Lightning.
- Extra oil capacity of the wide 2.25” aluminum body to improves shock performance
- Massive 3/4″ shaft prevents shaft buckling and is induction hardened to resist corrosion for smooth movement
- Digressive linear piston & base valve technology and hard anodized billet piston
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with o-ring for longevity
- Lifetime warranty plus the shocks can be rebuilt by Hotchkis