There’s nothing quite like the words “free performance parts” to get people a’running. That’s why we’re so excited to be partnered with Lunati on the Lunati/powerTV “Great Cam Giveaway.” The three-month-long contest – starting March 15 – will be giving out 30 camshafts in over 90 days to willing participants who are looking to pump some serious new life into their project vehicles.
How do you enter and what do you need to do – well, follow along..
Lunati realizes that with today’s economy, racing and going fast hasn’t been easy on some folks. We realized it, too. So, Lunati wants to give free camshafts to racers and enthusiasts that have a need and a good story.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Believe it. How is powerTV helping – by combining Lunati’s program with our Facebook fan base. Just by hanging around the powerTV Facebook pages, you can enter to win the camshaft of your choice for your street-driven hot rod, race car, or daily cruiser.
We’re going to kick off the first week by giving away 6 camshafts to the readers and Facebook fans of:
How to Enter the Contest:
- Starting March 15th, visit any of the powerTV Facebook pages above, and find the Facebook post for the contest.
- Find out what camshaft you want. You can do this three different ways. You can call Lunati at (662) 892-1500, you can send them an e-mail via their contact form here, or you can search through their online catalog. 100% – you have to put your part number or grind number of what cam you want with your entry or it will be deleted. And if your engine requires (2) camshafts – then Lunati will supply both cams.
- Let’s say it again – you need a part number or grind number to tell Lunati what you want or your entry won’t be accepted. The reason is simple. Lunati wants you to know what they make and offer to the racers and for car guys. It’s a fair trade for giving away $10,000 in camshafts to enthusiasts and racers.
- Go to one of the powerTV Facebook pages, find the post, and make sure you tell Lunati and powerTV’s editors what your story is, and why you are a racer/enthusiast that needs a free camshaft. At the end, post what cam part number or grind number you want.
- Get your friends to LIKE your entry. The more likes your entry has, the stronger it will be considered.
- At the end of the week, powerTV’s editors will evaluate your story, and how many other people like your entry, and then will pick a winner. We’ll do this 30 times until Lunati has tired of the grinding free cams!!
Each week, powerTV will pick the submission that not only tells the best reason why they deserve to win but who also has the most “Likes.” The more popular the post, the better the chance of your winning. So if you want to increase your chances of winning each week, get your friends and family to “Like” your post by joining the powerTV fan page and showing your support!
Of course, you can always find the open contests through Lunati’s Facebook page – this will be a SHARED link to the contest on the powerTV Facebook page. Make sure you post inside the Contest link! Either way, every submission needs to include a Lunati part number to enter.
If you forget the part number, your submission won’t be counted so make sure to include it! And if you think you need a custom grind cam, all you have to do is call Lunati and they’ll provide you with a part number to include in your submission!
But wait, there’s more! The winners from each week will not only win a free Lunati camshaft, but they’ll also be featured in a powerTV news item. The news item will include a promo on the contest – when the next contest will be held, and info on the Lunati cam they won. Since Lunati will be giving away two camshafts per week over the course of three months, 30 camshafts will be given away.
Lunati will be dishing out six cams during the first week alone! Contest starts March 15th, so stay on your toes!