New from Hotchkis – the Adjustable Lower Control Arms for ’64-’73 Mustangs. These control arms allow for precise camber settings to improve turn-in grip, stability and handling. See more details below.
We’ve improved our popular Lower Control Arms with added adjustability allowing you to easily and quickly adjust camber for your specific performance application. The inner mount incorporates our ez-swivel sealed bushing that provides increased adjustability with consistent, bind-free operation resulting in precise camber settings to improve turn-in grip, stability and handling.
Handcrafted from premium DOM steel tubing and TIG welded in our “Race City” Mooresville, North Carolina fabrication shop, our lightweight Control Arms are fitted with durable, thread-in ball joints, laser cut gussets and bushing end straps for outstanding strength. Adding durability and great looks, they receive a lustrous performance gold powder coat finish.
The end result is a dramatic improvement in the cornering performance, tire grip and steering response of your Mustang. To complement the new Adjustable Lower Control Arms, check out our out our Sport Sway Bars, Hotchkis Tuned Shocks, Adjustable Strut Rods, Upper A-Arms or our complete Total Vehicle System.
- Competition proven, developed for the street and track.
- Increases the stability, grip, performance, and steering response of your Mustang
- Improved design allows for easy and precise camber adjustment
- Precision sealed inner ez-swivel bushing for smooth, zero-bind performance
- Fabricated from 1.25” and 1.5” premium steel tubing and TIG welded for strength
- Features strong sway bar end link mounts
- Ready for installation with durable screw-in ball joints and grade-8 hardware
- Handcrafted in the USA and backed by our lifetime warranty