Maximum Motorsports continues to be on the cutting edge of developing great aftermarket parts for Ford Mustangs and is proud to introduce their newest product. The new second generation of rear shocks for the 1979-2004 Ford Mustang have many of the same great features from the first generation and several enhancements that make them the perfect shock for your ride.
Maximum Motorsports has released their new second generation of shocks has several new features to further improve performance even beyond our popular first gen. A decade after Maximum Motorsports introduced a line of high-performance monotube dampers, our second generation raises the bar again.
- Oversize shock shaft, 5/8″ diameter, for reduced deflection.
- “Off road”-style shaft seal for increased longevity.
- Lower eyelet allows either urethane bushing or spherical bearing.
- Machined groove for coil-over applications.
- Second-generation valving improves on first-gen performance.
- Choice of applications; Street, Sport, or Race.
- Monotube design provides superior damping.
- Choice of upper mount style to best suit your Mustang’s needs.
- Coil-over ready; simply use appropriate MM Coil-over/Upper Mount Kit.