SCT Flash, a well known name and leader in performance and fuel economy solutions, has put to market the very first performance tuning solution for the new Pony car – the 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Advantage III Custom tuning software for SCT Custom tuning Dealers. Using the new Advantage III Custom Tuning software in conjunction with one of SCT’s SF3 or X3 Performance Programmers, dealers can now custom tune the new 2011 Mustang GT equipped with either the automatic or six-speed manual transmission.
SCT has also released an update pre-loaded tune revision for SCT SF3 pre-loaded devices. This tune includes pre-loaded tune files and adjustable options for tuning the 2011 Mustang GT. The Advantage III software and pre-loaded tune will gain your new automatic-equipped ride an instant 28 rear wheel horsepower and 34ft-lbs of torque, and 32 horses and 31ft-lbs of torque with the six-speed. The pre-loaded tune also provides added throttle response, shift firmness, and removes the top speed and RPM rev limiter for maximum performance.
Another exciting announcement from SCT is their addition of the TSX tuner to GM platforms. These applications include many popular items, like LS-equipped vehicles and trucks. It even supports tune-ability for both the engine as well as the transmission. Here’s some of the highlight features of the TSX:
• 4″ color touch screen display with automatic day / night modes.
• Pre-loaded with dyno proven performance and fuel economy tune files.
• View & record or monitor your vehicle’s PCM data
• Internal rechargeable battery for complete wireless operation. USB charging cable included.
• Flashes & data logs the vehicle using wireless technology
• Displays estimated 1/4 mile & 0-60mph ET, HP and TQ!
• User adjustable background graphics/ gauge sets.
• Reads & clears OBDII diagnostic troubles codes quickly & easily.