Back in April the crew at AmericanMuscle.com announced an amazing sweepstakes for Ford fans. Not only would the company be giving away an 850-horsepower Mustang, but a 2017 F-150 Raptor and a trailer to haul the Mustang to the track. They were even throwing in a set of tools to support your track adventures.
We couldn’t think of a more appropriate way to celebrate 10 years
It is definitely an insane prize. Just the Mustang would be enough to tantalize a true-blue Ford fan. Upgraded by American Muscle, the street/strip ’Stang features over $30,000 in modifications, including a Whipple supercharger, a Modern Muscle Design styling package and a custom Tangerine Orange paint scheme that harkens back to the rare SN-95 color option.
850-Horsepower Mustang Mods
• Custom Tangerine Orange Paint
• Whipple 2.9-liter Stage 1 Supercharger
• Whipple Billet 132mm Elliptical 2,000-cfm Throttle Body
• Injector Dynamics EV14 High-Impedance ID725 Fuel Injectors
• JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
• Hurst Competition Plus Shifter
• Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber Driveshaft and 1,400-horsepower Halfshafts
• McLeod 800-horsepower Clutch and Flywheel
• Kooks 1 7/8-inch Long-Tube Headers, X-Pipe & Catback
• Full MMD Styling Package
• Full BMR Full Suspension Kit
• RTR Tech 7 19×9.5/19×20 Wheels
• Mickey Thompson Street Comp 255/40-19
• Mickey Thompson Street Comp 285/35-19
• Raxiom Interior and Exterior Lighting Kit
• Custom Aluminum Tilt Racing Trailer w/ Tool Box and Wheel & Tire Rack
• Full Set of Eastwood Tools for Wrenching at the Track
• Racestar Dragstar Wheel & Tire Kit
• Schroth Quickfit Pro Racing Harness
It was the sort of package we all dream of winning, but only one lucky winner would drive away with this stunning setup. On Black Friday, the company counted down the five finalists in the running to win before announcing the big winner, Troy W. from St. Paul, Minnesota.
Congratulations Troy. Man, we hope you enjoy this awesome package
Fun indeed. Not as much fun as it will be for Troy. He will have to wait a bit longer for his Lightning Blue F-150 Raptor pull the that race trailer, as these trucks haven’t quite hit dealer lots yet, but we are sure it will be worth the wait.