The 2018 Shelby GT350 was designed to give its owners an adrenaline-fueled driving experience straight from the factory. And if you plan on enjoying this vehicle as your next weekend road warrior, investing in a quality set of foglight markers may be a smart investment.
Shelby Performance Parts have released a bolt-on, plug-and-play upgrade that requires no permanent modifications to your vehicle. When paired with the Starkey wiring harness and OEM Ford headlight/foglight switch, the new kit provides any 2015-2018 Shelby GT350 or GT350R owner with foglight capabilities that were otherwise left out during the design and engineering process.
Bill Tumas of CJ Pony Parts, delivered the step by step video of the install process in the video above.
“With the Shelby being a drivers car, I really feel Ford sort of missed the mark by not providing a good set of fog lights,” he explained. “When paired with a Starkey wiring harness and original Ford switch, the combo will give you everything you need to add foglights to your Shelby GT350.”
LED Foglight Upgrade Features
• Direct replacements for the factory marker light housings
• DOT/SAE-compliant foglight, turn signal, and side marker functions
• Inner side LED optic produces a wide, bright foglight pattern
• Outer side reflectors illuminate amber for turn signal and sidemarker
• Chrome inner bezel provides factory-grade appearance
• OEM Ford headlight/foglight switch
• Direct connection to factory electrical harnesses
• Easily provides foglight capabilities to any Shelby GT350 or GT350R
The entire kit is available for purchase on the official CJ Pony Parts website right here.