It’s safe to say, anyone reading this would love to own a supercharged Mustang. If that Mustang was built with guidance from the Ultimate Fun Haver, you might be even more interest in owning such car. Fortunately, Vaughn Gittin Jr. teamed up with several partners to create and give away this one-of-a-kind, 685-horsepower 2017 Mustang.
Ultimate Ford Mustang Mods
• ARP flywheel bolts
• Barton Industries shifter
• BC Racing BR Series coilovers w/custom RTR proprietary valving and spring rates
• Design Engineering, Inc. Titanium Protect-a-Sleeve
• Driveshaft Shop custom, one-piece carbon fiber driveshaft
• Ford Performance Parts IRS differential and body bushings
• Ford Performance Parts halfshaft upgrade kit
• Magnaflow cat-back exhaust w/ carbon fiber tips
• Mustang RTR Tactical Performance adjustable sway bar kit
• Power Stop brake rotor and pad combos, track day brake kit
• Quartermaster Extreme-V 8.5clutch kit
• SCT Performance Livewire TS w/ Revolution Automotive custom calibration
• Trick Flow 95 lb/hr fuel injectors
• Vortech Maxflow fuel pump booster
• Vortech V-7 JT-Trim supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles
Among those other mods are a Vortech JT-Trim supercharger, which pushes the Coyote engine to the aforementioned 685 horsepower output with the help of a custom SCT Performance calibration from Adam Browne at Revolution Automotive. For the full list of mods, see the sidebar.
The contest ends on November 27, 2017, but don’t waste any time. You can enter to win on the official site right here.
The winner will be chosen by December 4, 2017 and notified by December 11, 2017.