Not all of us can drive a Mustang everyday. Or maybe your spouse has the “family car” and you’re also stuck driving it whenever it’s time to transport the fam to their next outing. Ford’s Fusion was heavily redesigned for 2013 and as such the car has become immensely popular and earned accolades from press the world over.
The Fusion is available with a variety of EcoBoost engines, including the 1.5, 1.6 (2013 0nly), and 2.0. Of course we’ve all seen what the guys over at Livernois Motorsports can do with an EcoBoost engine, often upping the power in these to rival some V8s, including older versions of the Mustang.
Livernois now has their My Calibr8tor device available for two of the Fusion EcoBoost engines, the 1.5 and the 2.0, with plans underway to have one as well for the 1.6 in the near future. The 1.5 Calibr8tor has just been made available, and the gains for this very small EcoBoost engine are quite impressive.
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
- Increased horsepower & torque
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
- Enhanced throttle response
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, 93 currently available)
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
So whether you commute out of necessity in something other than a Mustang, or you just want to spice up your trips taking the kids to soccer practice, be sure to check out Livernois Motorsports’ My Calibr8tor for the 2013+ Ford Fusion EcoBoost.