Pretty much everyone in the domestic car world is familiar with the name Livernois Motorsports and Engineering in one way or another. The company provides engineering service, tuning, product development, and vehicle design for both the OEMs and the aftermarket, which gives Livernois the wherewithal to rev up a Three-Valve Mustang with Coyote-hunting power.
This 2010 Mustang GT is equipped with the company’s S775 package. With two custom tunes available — one with 93 octane and the other for E85 — this package is a great fit for those looking to ramp up their Three-Valve 4.6s.
Livernois S775 Package Mods
• Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm Race Series cylinder heads
• Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm billet camshafts
• Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm cam phaser limiters
• Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm Race Series short-block
• Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm billet oil pump gears
• Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo thermostat
• TVS2300 supercharger
• Livernois Motorsports upgraded fuel pumps
• Injectors Dynamics ID1050X fuel injectors
• Upgraded exhaust system
• Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator tuner
• Livernois Motorsports custom tuning for E85 and 93-octane
At this facility, Livernois, designs, installs, and tests it products as it did on Jeff’s Mustang in the video above.
It makes a couple of impressive runs with the 93-octane tune putting down 614 horsepower and 581 lb-ft of torque at the wheels, and the E85 tune pushing the numbers to 669 horsepower and 628 lb-ft of torque.
For more information on this package, you can visit the Livernois Motorsports site here.