New from Hotchkis – the Total Vehicle System for 1967-70 Mustangs. This kit is designed for better grip through proper camber and caster adjustment, while also lowering the vehicle up to 1.5 inches. See more details below.
The Hotchkis team engineered the Total Vehicle System, Part# 80041-2 to install directly in place of the stock ’67-’70 Mustang components. Starting with the front, the Tubular Control Arms are designed for ultimate tire grip with geometry corrected suspension angles that provide proper camber and caster adjustment. These present-day performance alignment settings are not possible with the stock suspension. Next are Hotchkis Sport Coils that lower your Mustang’s stance ½”, and feature their specific performance 700-lbs/in spring rate.
To aid in alignment setup and car control under braking, a set of Adjustable Strut Rods with spherical Heim Joints are supplied along with heavy duty Tie Rod Sleeves. For optimum handling balance, a lightweight 32mm front sway bar fits perfectly and is supported with a special end link kit.
The rear system starts with their 180-lbs/in Sport Multi-Leaf Springs that lower the hind-end 1.5-inch. To help stiffen the original unibody design, a set of Subframe Connectors are supplied that fit precisely to the floor assembly before being easily welded in place. To keep your Mustang balanced through tight corners, an Adjustable Rear Sway Bar package is included.
To make this TVS package even better, a set of Hotchkis Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Shocks by Fox is included. These excellent Aluminum Sport Shocks are will deliver proper spring dampening, improved acceleration and braking traction and most importantly, passenger approved ride quality.
The Stage 2 TVS Kit for the ’67-’70 Mustang is supplied with everything you need to complete the installation including Grade-8 hardware, precision U-bolts, polyurethane bushings, laser cut axle mounts and frame mounts. The result is a vintage Mustang that lives up to today’s sports car handling expectations, has great looks with a lower stance, and topped with a smooth sport ride for evening cruises.
- A complete package from front to rear specifically engineered for the ’67-’70 Mustang – Part# 80041-2
- Improved stance with a 0.5” drop in the front and 1.5” in the rear
- Geometry corrected Tubular Control Arms crafted from 1.25” and 1.5” diameter steel and TIG welded for strength.
- Lightweight, hollow 32mm front sway bar with an adjustable 22mm rear bar for stability and balance.
- 1.5 Hotchkis Tuned by Fox Street Performance Shocks are designed specifically for the TVS system
- All fabricated components are yellow zinc plated followed by a durable performance gold powder coat
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, backed by a lifetime guarantee