Livernois Motorsports is a favorite among the late-model muscular community. Their products can be found in some of the fastest Mustangs around, and with the Coyote 5-liter being the darling of today’s Mustang fans, it only makes sense to offer the components that they need. They just launched three new kits for the twin-cammer, and we have the official releases for you below.
Livernois Motorsports 5.0L Head Stud Kit
Manufactured exclusively for Livernois Motorsports, these 8740 alloy head stud kits are a perfect upgrade to the factory TTY bolts.
- Provide even clamping and loading and can be retorqued over and over
- Cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity
- Heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining
- Rated at 190,000 psi
- Complete with nuts and hardened parallel washers
Ford 5.0L Modular Main Stud Kit for 2011+ Mustang GT
The kit includes studs made from ARP 2000 material, nuts, washers and special adapter for the oil pick up tube. Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
Livernois Motorsports 5.0L Coyote 4V Drop-In Spring Upgrade
This spring is the only true drop-in performance spring for the 5.0L 4-valve engine.
- No added cost for special retainers, spring cups, or seals
- No machining necessary
- Designed to work with all factory hardware
- Give added spring pressure needed for most aftermarket camshafts
- Eliminate valve float to reduce the risk of any engine damage in high lift or RPM applications
Install Height: 1.575
Max. Valve Spring Lift: .580
Spring Pressure Closed: 70lbs
Spring Pressure Open: 190
Coil Bind: .950
Dealer inquiries are welcome!