New from RideTech – the StreetGRIP system for first-generation Ford Mustangs. This suspension kit offers a more modern, direct replacement solution for these classic musclecars. See more details below.
Today’s discerning hot rodder wants to enjoy driving their older musclecar as much as they enjoy driving their new Camaro. You want ride quality. You want handling performance. You DO NOT want to spend weeks or thousands of dollars to accomplish this.
RideTech feels the same way! That is why the StreetGRIP suspension system was created.
The virtues of a quality RideTech suspension system have been well-documented on highways and race tracks all over the world. Now, we have combined this history of product quality and racing success into the intelligent hotrodders efficient suspension system… the RideTech StreetGRIP!
- Easy to install – direct replacement for factory suspension – no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds…ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and saves up to 50lbs of unsprung weight!
- Delrin leaf spring bushings regain lateral stability missing with rubber or poly bushings
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance