New from Vortech – the Mustang Charge Cooler Upgrade Package. This kit has mandrel bent aluminum ducting for superior flow and weight savings, and comes with all required hardware. See more details below.
More power and torque from your Ecoboost Mustang is now available from the boost experts at Vortech! Fully tuned and ready to take your 2.3L Turbo to the next level, the new Ecoboost Mustang Charge Cooler Upgrade Package with ECM Calibration provides an astonishing 26% more torque at the wheels! Forget those wimpy little charge coolers from the other guys – This massive 24” x 13” x 3.5” Vortech unit is the last charge cooler you will ever need to purchase for your Ecoboost, supporting over 900HP! The included mandrel bent aluminum ducting replaces restrictive factory pieces for superior flow and weight savings. Simple and quick installation includes everything required, including tubes, sleeves, clamps, and hardware. Do it right the first time with the new Charge Cooler upgrade Package from Vortech.
- Welded Charge Air Cooler with free-flowing, contoured endtanks & 3” inlet/outlet
- Bolts up to existing bumper mount locations
- Mandrel bent, powder coated aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Silicone couplers, stainless steel clamps, and all necessary components included
- Complete integration with factory turbo, bypass valve, TMAP sensor and throttle body
- Package easily supports future system upgrades such as increased boost, larger turbo, etc.
- Upgradeable to Vortech Billet Race BOV (vent-to-atmosphere)
- Vortech/Livernois MyCalibrator programmer with custom calibration
- Stock 2.3L (factory rating) – 258 HP/266 TQ
- Charge Cooler Upgrade w/ ECM Calibration – 296 HP/335 TQ
- Flywheel HP/TQ (% of HP/TQ measured at wheels)
- Stock 2.3L (factory rating) – 310 HP/320 TQ
- Charge Cooler Upgrade w/ ECM Calibration – 356 HP/403 TQ