We just received this new press release that Edelbrock is debuting a hot new E-Force Supercharger for the 2005-2009 Mustang. They are making the bold claim – more HP per PSI than any other supercharger on the market. Since it’s based on an Eaton TVS internals, Edelbrock must be very confident in the rest of their packaging including intake, calibration, etc.
Check out the release below, we’ll bring you more once we see the thing in person at SEMA.
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger System for 2005-09 Ford Mustang 4.6L
TORRANCE, CA – Edelbrock is excited to announce the release of their E-Force Supercharger system for 2005-09 Ford Mustangs equipped with a 4.6L 3V. This all-new design is engineered and manufactured by Edelbrock and features an Eaton® Twin Vortices Series (TVS®) GEN VI rotor assembly – the same internals used on the new Corvette ZR-1. This combination improves 2005-2009 4.6L 3-valve Mustangs to an impressive 466 horsepower and 439 ft./lbs. of torque on only five (5) pounds of boost; this is more power per psi than any Mustang supercharger system on the market today.
The supercharger assembly is integrated into Edelbrock’s unique intake manifold for a truly seamless design with minimal components. The intake features 15″ long runners for maximum low-end torque and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves mileage potential. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air to water intercooler – the largest of its kind available on the market today – and dual core low temp heat exchange. This Edelbrock E-Force supercharger assembly includes a matching set of coil covers uniquely styled to give your engine compartment a custom look.
This complete Edelbrock E-Force supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt it on under the hood of a 2005-2009 Mustang 4.6L 3V, including supercharger/manifold assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, spark plugs, coil covers and handheld flash programmer to properly tune the factory ECU for the added power. Edelbrock offers an available 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty and 50-State emissions legal EO is pending.
- More horsepower per psi than any other Mustang system on the market
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 15″ long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, spark plugs, coil-covers and flash tuner with proper calibration
- Available 3 Year/36,000 mile warranty
- The most efficient system available – 466 HP and 439 ft./lbs of Torque on only 5 lbs. of boost!
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- Complete details will be released at the at the SEMA Show, November 4-7, 2008. Stop by and see us at Booth #22643
For more information please visit http://www.edelbrock.com
This is the full photo of the Supercharger: