New from Hotchkis – the 1.5 Street Performance Shocks for Muscle Cars and More. These shocks will deliver exceptional handling control and smooth ride for your muscle car. See more details below.
Looking to improve the overall ride and handling of your classic Muscle Car with an easy bolt-on upgrade? Check out the complete line of Hotchkis 1.5 Street Performance Shock Absorbers for Chevy, Ford and Mopar Muscle Cars along with new applications for Chevy C10 trucks, Impalas, Mustangs and Galaxies!
Our engineers developed Hotchkis tuned shocks specifically to each vehicle application so they will bolt in place of your Muscle Car’s stock shocks. Even better is the exceptional handling control and smooth ride your muscle car will deliver.
Our Muscle Car specific 1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorbers feature cutting edge, mono tube shock technology. The shocks, manufactured in the USA by Fox, are built around a lightweight, smooth-bore hard anodized aluminum body. Internally, the shocks incorporate a high-flow piston and digressive disc design coupled with a specially formulated oil and high pressure nitrogen combination. The result is excellent shock performance during relaxed street cruising and intense track driving.
- Bolt-in performance shocks produce a balanced ride and superior handling
- Lightweight, seamless aluminum mono tube body
- Dual seals guide a .500″ chrome plated shaft
- CNC-machined billet end caps for durability and secure mounting
- Now available for Chevy C10 pickups and Impalas, Ford Mustangs and Galaxies
- Also available in our 22 position adjustable design
- Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty