One of the hottest new trends hitting the electronics department is virtual reality (VR). If the games coming out where not life-like enough VR lets you get even more immersed. Optima Batteries is unveiling a fun experience at the 2016 SEMA Show next week.
“Optima Batteries continues to innovate and offer thrilling experiences to enthusiasts, and our new virtual reality experience takes it to the next level,” said Cam Douglass, director of marketing at Optima Batteries, Johnson Controls. “The Power of Legends, along with our Optima Ultimate Film Festival, and the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational, will bring edge-of-your-seat action to all SEMA attendees.”
Attendees to this year’s show will have a chance to experience the in-vehicle thrill in a multitude of areas with some of Optima’s PowerPro Ambassadors. The experiences include:
- Feeling the excitement rounding a corner at the M1 Concourse behind the wheel of James Clay’s BMW
- Catching a giant bass with Edwin Evers’ on Lake Vermilion in Minnesota
- Crawling through the Rausch Creek Off-Road Park with Lucas Murphy in his Ultra4
- Catching air off a jump at the Glen Helen Raceway with Corry Weller in her SR1
- Speeding through the M1 Concourse with Mark Stielow in his Camaro
The five PowerPro Ambassadors will be in the booth throughout the week with each of their vehicles. Not only do you get to experience the vehicle in motion, but you get to see the vehicles that made it all happen.
If you are heading to Las Vegas next week be sure to stop by their booth and check out this one-of-a-kind VR experience. Stay tuned as we strap on the VR goggles and let you know what it was like!